Monday, May 7, 2012

Makeup Tutorial:Yellow & Purple eye makeup

Hi everyone,
Recently I bought the Flormar eyeshadow palette.Today I'm going to do a eye makeup using that palette.Hope you guys will like it.

So this is the final look








Here is the tutorial :

Step 1 :Prime your eyes and apply  Black kohl on the upper lash line and also  to the crease. Then smudge the liner.I have used Maybelline Define-a-line liner and used Sigma concealer F70 brush to smudge the liner.




 Step 2 : Apply a Bright yellow eyeshadow on the eye lid.I have used Flormar eyeshadow and Sigma eye shading E55 brush.



Step 3 :Now apply a white eye shadow on the inner corner of your eyes.I have used L'oreal  Paris Wear Infinite Eyeshadow Duo, Domino #912 and Sigma Pencil E30 brush.





Step 4 : Apply a black eyeshadow on the outer corner and also to the crease.I have used the same L'oreal Paris Wear Infinite Eyeshadow Duo, Domino #912 and Sigma medium angled shading E70 brush.



Step 5 : Apply a Purple shade all over the black shadow with a blending brush.I have used the same  Flormar palette and Sigma blending E25 brush.


Step 6 : Highlight the brow bone.Apply the same purple shadow on the lower lash line and apply black kohl on the waterlines.I have used Avon - True Color Eyeshadow Duo - Classic Neutral vanilla shade.


Step 7 : Blend all the colors.Apply liner,Mascara and fill in the brows.




                                                Done!!! 



10 comments: