Friday, May 4, 2012

Makeup tutorial : Blue eye makeup for Brown eyes

Hello Dolls,
I'm really very sick today. I currently have a wisdom tooth coming in from my bottom right jaw. It hurts enough that it kept waking me up through the night.This morning i was listening a song with my Father.the song is  Don't it Make My Brown Eyes Blue by Crystal Gayle.The lyrics is-

"Don't know when I've been so blue
 Don't know what's come over you
 You've found someone new
 And don't it make my brown eyes blue"

Then I remember the color blue complements brown eyes.So lets give it a try.And so here i am with my new tutorial the blue eye makeup.Hope you'll love it :)

Step 1 :   Prime your eyes and apply a shimmery eye shadow on the inner corner of your eyes.



Step 2 : Then apply a bright shade of blue on the middle of the eye lid.

Step 3 : Apply a dark shade of blue on the outer corner.

Step 4 : Apply a silver-white eyeshadow along the brow bone and with a blending brush blend all the colors.

Step 5 : Apply black kohl on upper and lower water-line.

Step 6 : Apply eyeliner on the upper lash line,apply makcara and fill in the brows.

Done!! here is the final look.

6 comments: